A wonderful reminder that we change from moment to moment, and being ourselves (whoever we are right now) is never wrong.
- Do I want to see others, or would I rather be alone at this very moment?
- Am I attracted to high energy situations and people, or do I prefer calm?
- Do I predominantly think warm, accepting thoughts when I look in the mirror, or do I quickly find something I don’t like or that needs fixing?
- Do I want to rest or do I want to do something?
- Do I feel too busy or do I feel bored? Or both?
- Does stretching feel good or does it feel uncomfortable?
- Does my digestion function well most of the time, or do I frequently have digestive problems?
- Does learning feel good, or do I avoid situations that require me to learn? Why?
- Who am I having strong reactions to? Why?
- What am I obsessed with? What is repeatedly distracting me? Is this worth focusing on in…
View original post 8 more words