- On the ice. Rinks are to skating as cages are to flight.
- In the city. No duty, no destination, only fleeting impulses to run and lose myself amidst the crowds and labyrinth of buildings.
- In the dojo. There exists the secret presence of the warrior spirit when I can become part of something ubiquitous and spiritual.
- In the yoga hall. I have never felt so centered, peaceful and pure as I did during that yoga class with Yi Qian.
- In Hyrule. A whole world at my fingertips.
- Island resorts. Dazzling water and a kind of natural isolation. No people, no pollution, no problem.
- Where the wind blows, buildings, balconies, bars as my playground.