1. Was 2006 a good year for you? Oh, few lows, some really good highs, but overall I’d say 7.7/10.
2. What was your favourite moment of the year? Tough call. Oh! Oh! Got it. Hugging Shibi. Sorry to the rest of you (I love hugs from anyone and everyone- don’t be offended!), but Shibi is the hugmeister.
3. What was your least favourite moment of the year? Hearing bad news about a friend of mine. I went momentarily insane.
4. Where were you when 2006 began? Sitting at my computer, wishing I wasn’t spending New Year’s alone.
5. Who were you with? Myself.
6. Where will you be when 2006 ends? Who knows?
7. Who will you be with when 2006 ends? I can’t say. Hopefully someone I love though.
8. Did you keep your new years resolution of 2006? Nah.
9. Do you have a new years resolution for 2007? Yes, many. I’m likely to list them all later though.
10. Did you fall in love in 2006? Oh you know, maybe just a little.
11. If yes, with who? Ask us no questions and we’ll tell you no lies.
12. If yes, does he/she know? I think so.
13. Are you still in love with him/her? Mebe. But the question is: Who is "him/her"?
14. Do you regret it? Never regret love! By the Gods, never.
15. Did you breakup with anyone in 2006? Mmhmm.
16. Did you make any new friends in 2006? I discovered friends I already knew. But perhaps one or two, yeah. Oh wait, yes, I definitely made some new friends.
17. Who are your favorite new friends? Must I choose?
18. What was your favorite month of 2006? November I think. Maybe even December.
19. Did you travel outside of Australia in 2006? Negative.
20. How many different states did you travel to in 2006? None.
21. Did you lose anybody close to you in 2006? Lose? Not really..
22. Did you miss anybody in the past year? Oh yes. Very much.
23. What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2006? Hop damn, good question. Azumi!!
24. What was your favorite song from 2006? Sephiroth’s Theme?
25. What was your favorite record(s) from 2006? Iono.
26. How many concerts did you see in 2006? None. Concerts aren’t my thang. I wouldn’t want to blow the speakers with my sheer presence.
27. Did you have a favorite concert in 2006? Nay.
28. Did you drink a lot of alchohol in 2006? Not a lot, no!
29. did you do a lot of drugs in 2006? Have I ever done drugs? No.
30. How many people did you sleep with in 2006? M’self. Oh, I mean, er, none.
31. Do something you really regret? Yeah. But regret just holds a person back from moving on to greater things.
32. Do you have a secret that no one knows? Oh yes. But nothing gargantuan, I’m afraid.
33. What was the worst lie someone told you in 2006? That I wasn’t lying.
34. Did you treat somebody badly in 2006? Yes. More than once.
35. Did somebody treat you badly in 2006? To a reasonable extent, and then again, to an unreasonable level of torture.
36. How much money did you spend in 2006? Ah, plenty.
37. What was your proudest moment of 2006? Tough! Performing Arts award? Nah, no real impact, no big announcement, just a casual, "Oh by the way, you won." I’d have to say the Super Smash Bros. tourney ^^
38. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2006? Nothing comes to mind. But probably some social-related faux pas.
39. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2006 and change something, what would it be? Agreeing to play Christmas Carols for Slawomirsky’s concert. Psht.
40. What are your plans for 2007? Live, find direction, and move towards it.
It’s Christmas time!! Are you excited? Not overly so. Christmas of late has meant less and less to me.
Do you look forward to Christmas? Not as much as I would have two years back.
What’s your favorite part of Christmas? The "Merry Christmas" everyone says. It’s pleasant to hear well wishes.
How do you plan to celebrate the holidays? Erm, not really planning to celebrate.
What’s your favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night I think.
What’s your favorite Christmas movie? The Arnold Schwatzeneggar one. Terrible spelling, my apologies Arnie.
What’s your first memory of Christmas? A white plastic ring, with a plastic sapphire. That Christmas morning is the happiest I can remember. I was about 4. And yes, I loved jewellery.
Do your parents buy you a ridiculous Christmas outfit? Nah.
What do you want most for Christmas? A big hug from everyone I love.
Do you send out Christmas cards? I am this year. To all around the world. Amnesty International printed off a list of 10 people around the world who could really use a little help. Families who have had their husbands and fathers detained, daughter’s killed, imprisoned, things like that. I wish I could do more than send cards though.
Do you catch the "early bird sales" or wait until the last minute? You assume I bought Christmas presents.
Who’s number one on your shopping list? Don’t tell anyone, but Jack.
Have you peeked in the closet and discovered your Xmas presents? >.>
Do you spend a great deal of time wrapping presents? Haha, no. I’ve never wrapped anything other than a sandwhich.
Do you give cards or "to and from" tags with your gifts? Gifts? What are these "gift" things?
Do the holidays make you feel more charitable? Maybe just a little.
Do you plan on going to any Christmas parties? Not unless I am asked to go.
What do you do on snow days?
Do you like to shovel snow?
Do you make snow angels?
Do you like having snowball fights?
Do you build "snow forts?"
Do you build snow men or women?
Is your Christmas tree real of fake? Fake, but I don’t think we’re setting it up this year.
How do you decorate it? Lots of ornaments, maybe a bit of tinsel.
Is is personalized with ornaments you made when you were 5? It used to be, after a fashion.
Do you decorate your house with lights? Nay. Why bother?
What does your stocking look like? I don’t have one :(
Do you actually get stocking stuffers? Huh?
Do you participate in secret santa? I did once. I was in Year 1 at the time, making me.. 5 years old. 6, tops.
Do you believe in Santa? I’m not sure. … Wait a second, did I just say that?
Are you on the "naughty list" this year? I’ll let the big man decide.
Have you ever wanted to be one of Santa’s elves? No!! A lifetime of toy-building is not the life for me.
Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? I think so. Dasher Dancer Prancer Vixen, Comet Cupid Donner Blitsen, Rudolf. Is that all of them?
Do you leave milk and cookies for santa? I did once. Except Mum didn’t want us leaving milk out to turn bad.
Does he eat them? Well someone sure did.
Do you agree that Santa has an eating disorder? Oh, he’s just a little wide around the middle.
Do you think Baby Jesus is the real meaning of Christmas? Not anymore it ain’t.
If not, what is the real meaning? Family, I think.
Do you go to "Midnight Mass" on Christmas eve? Not usually, but I have once or twice.
Do you buy presents for your pets? Nay.
Is Christmas overrated? I think that’s a good thing. The bigger it gets, the happier people seem to be to have reason to celebrate. Although it does leave a few people out in the cold who miss out on the increasingly massive festivities.
What is your *Christmas Wish*? That people will get a long.
best friend(s): Jack, Georgie, Shibi and Matt currently top the list.
lost any friends: Yes, a few =(
gained any friends: Mmhm.
went out of the country: No.
new school: No.
how many times on an airplane: None.
have you changed: Don’t we all?
new look: Hardly.
most depressed time this year: Yeah, I do admit.
did you fall in love: Once or twice.
did you get heartbroken: Broken is a harsh word. But perhaps.
who was your summer love: Is it summer yet? And more importantly, is it love?
favorite Season: Autumn.
least favorite season: Summer I think.
good birthday: The party was good, the day, not so.
any snow this year: Not really.
snuck out: Yes, plenty of times, to train with my katana. Mum usually doesn’t like me waving a shiny piece of metal around.
kept your resolution: Not really.
got arrested: No. Are you insinuating something?
drank alcohol: Just a lil.
kissed a boy: Probably as some horrible joke somewhere, but never seriously.
got dumped: Oh yeah.
lost a family member: No.
got bad grades: Baby, you better believe it.
got a myspace: Yes, surprisingly. Not that I use it for anything.
kept a secret: I’m better at keeping secrets than coming up with them.
told a secret: Maybe. It’s probable.
done something you totally regret: Yeah, but I try to accept even things I consider shameful. It’s the only way to grow!
In 2006 I…
[X] broke a promise
[X] made a new best friend
[X] fallen in love
[X] fallen out of love
 been in over 2 relationships
[X] went behind your parents back
[X] cried over a broken heart
[X] disappointed someone close
[X] hid a secret
[X] pretended to be happy
 kissed in the rain
[X] kissed on a first date
 slept under the stars
 kept your new years resolution
[X] forgot your new years resolution
[X] met someone who changed my life
[X] met one of your idols
[X] changed your outlook on life
[X] sat home all day doing nothing
[X] pretended to be ill
 left the country
[X] almost died
[X] given up something important to you
[X] broke something expensive
[X] learned something new about yourself
[X] tried something you normally wouldnt try and liked it
[X] made a change in your life
[X] found out who your true friends were
[X] met great people
[X] snuck out of the house
 stayed up til sunrise
[X] pigged out over the summer
 met someone from myspace in person
 cried over the silliest thing
 partied more than 5 times
 was never home on weekends
 got into a car accident
[X] found a person I never thought I’d become real good friends with
[X] had friends who were drifting away from me
 had someone close to me die
[X] had a high cell phone bill
[X] wasted most of my money on food
 had a fist fight
[X] went to the beach
[X] saw a celebrity
[X] gotten sick
 liked more than 5 people at the same time
 had a wasted night
[X] became closer to a lot of people