I found this in my drawer from a while ago, and thought it was rather sweet.
- Pirate. (I think it’s her right eye that’s slightly weaker than her left. Hence, the need for an eyepatch.)
- Giraffe. (She said she almost didn’t get into air rifle because of her long neck)
- Efeu. Ivy in German, lacking propper punctuation.
- Miss Wong.
- The Scientist.
- Little Miss Ivy.
- Freulein Ivy.
- Snake Woman.
- Pajama Girl.
- Spoon Girl.
- Bulbous Cheeks. [o.O]
[Now that I think about it, some of these are pretty nasty!]
- Eskimo. (Ice Kachang-related?)
- Raflle-ticket. (Envious of her school?)
- Germaine Germainia. (Long story. Involves Lord Jackemus, and Ivy’s love for Germany.)
- Iron Pumper.
- Little Miss Faker.
- Mad Woman.
[You have as much chance of guessing these as I do.]
- Forest Lady. (Vi for Victoria. Victoria is a character out of the "Theif" games, who had power to control the forrest.)
- Thesselia. (??)
- Croc Hunter.
- Weasly. (This one was clever. She had McDonalds one day, and ate it in favour of talking to me. Ronald McDonald, Ronald Weasly, Weasly for short.)
- The Artist.
- Mei Mei (little sister).
- Giantess (NOT a nice one.)
- Carnivore (o.0)
- Pearly Whites.
- (The) Meeper.
- Cathy Freeman.
There were about a dozen more which I didn’t write down, but hey. I’d say 40 is a reasonable list. I came up with them about a year or a year and a half ago, so forgive me if they’re stale.