1. Your name spelled backwards? Nhoj. =((
2. Where were your parents born? Burma and Malaysia.
3. What’s the last thing you downloaded to your computer? Maple Story. And it took days.
4. What’s your favorite restaurant? KFC, methinks.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? When I went over Lee’s house.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Just skits.
7. How many kids do you want? I don’t know. I honestly don’t. I wrote two, then none, then considered writing one, then eight, before I gave up.
8. Type of music you dislike most? You cant spell crap without rap.
9. What is your favorite, random thing to do? Bite people.
10. Do you have cable? Nope.
11. If you had all the time in the world what would you do? Tough one. Read every book that I could and educate the future generations with imparted wisdom from ages ago. If I could resist the urge to suicide once everyone I knew died, that is.
12. Ever prank-called anybody? Lol yup. Bunch of times.
13. Best friends? Anyone wanting to be my best friend. Excluding Tim Caldera. He’s just annoying.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Both if possible.
15. Furthest place you have traveled? Heaven.
16. Are you more outgoing or Shy? Outgoing. Someone thought I was gay because of it. Perhaps that’s what’s stopping you from getting a girlfriend, Matt? Most gays are more open about things. It gives the wrong impression.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? The one Raph drew about drawing a comic strip.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes, both verses.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? I would love to bathe in a small lake in the forest somewhere in the eve. Or shower under a small waterfall at dawn.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? Just Like Heaven. Has it only been that long?
21. Favorite pizza toppings? Mushrooms!
22. Chips or popcorn? Depends on the flavoured chips, but probably the chips yeah.
23. What color shirt do you usually wear? Dark green/brown I guess. It’s just what Mum buys the most.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? No.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Only in Monopoly.
26. Orange Juice or Apple? Apple.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where? Possibly Ivy, Yi Qian, Uncle Hitler-guy, Mum and Aunty Shirley. It was at Changi (Singapore) airport.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Cherry ripe, in very, very small quantities. I found out it’s almost pure sugar, and very unhealthy.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? This year, for class counsellors.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Never.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Bunch of consolation things and certificates, but never a trophee. I stole two for the nineteen ninety-two dart throwing competition through. Somebody threw them out, so I took them home.
32. Are you a good cook? If I know how to cook, I guess so…
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Er… If they mean fill up a petrol tank… yeah.
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial? ?
35. Sprite or 7-up? Is there a difference?
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? I don’t work, unless you count school.
37. Last thing you bought at a Walgreens? Where?
38. Ever thrown up in public? Yeah, sadly, I have. In the middle of a chorale performance, I just decided to barf on myself, and partially on Ivy who tried to help. How romantic. I blame the choir- they must have been appalling.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? I actually thought about this for a moment until I realised Rick Hamm would wallop me. True love to the max.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Not really. I believe in a spark that leads to love.
41. Can ex’s be just friends? Not after experiencing love together, no. Not unless they had a truly remarkable friendship to start with.
42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? Aunty Kim, I think.
43. Did you have a lot of hair as a baby? No ='(
44. What message is on your answering machine? "Hi there. I am truly, truly touched that you would take the time and effort to call me, but apologise for I am unavailable. I’m probably in class. Anyway, leave a message, and I will get back to you as soon as possible."
45. Where would you like to be right now? With Ivy, in bed, on the verge between dreams and reality.
46. What was the name of your first pet? Cleo, the fish. I miss her. At least, I think she was a her. I cried when she died.
47. What kind of backpack do u have, and what’s in it? Not sure, and it’s empty.
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today? Maple Story was my first response. Life was my second.
50. What do you think about most? What a way to end the quiz. Hm… Possibly Eldest, because it is a delectable book. Usually I would say Ivy though.