This place needed an update, so I just thought I’d say that I met Solomon today. He is a nice guy, truly. I admire and respect him. I wish him luck in whatever ventures the future holds.
I must play Tactics Arena Online, or some other mindless game. Perhaps chess with myself.
1) Ppost 5 weird or random facts about yourself.
2) When you’re done, write 5 people’s name, people whom you want to do this quiz next, then leave them a note to tell them to see your blog.
1. If I could live any one life, I would probably move to India and spend my days holding dying people, letting them know they’re loved.
2. If I could live a second life, it would probably be spent training in the mountains with Jack to become physically perfect, then becoming the greatest assassin alive.
3. I cannot stand the sight of myself brushing my teeth.
4. I… won’t say that one. Um… I dislike cheese.
5. If I could, I would take a loaded shotgun (the answer to all of life’s problems) and shoot Wallace [& Grommit] in the face. Blow that cheesy grin right off his head. Ugh.
In no particular order,
and sent to all your friends. Be honest!!!
(x) skipped school:
( ) seen/heard someone die in real life:
(x) been dumped:
(x) been in a fist fight:
(x – just to the back yard to look at the stars though. It was 4am) snuck out of your parent’s house:
(x) Had feelings for someone who didnt have them back:
( ) gone on a blind date
( ) been to Canada
( ) been to Mexico
(x) been on a plane:
(x) eaten Sushi
( ) been snowboarding
(?) been moshing at a concert:
(x) taken painkillers:
(x) love someone or miss someone right now:
(x) laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by:
( ) made a snow angel:
(x) had a tea party:
(x) built a sand castle:
(x) gone puddle jumping:
(x) played dress ups:
(x) jumped into a pile of leaves:
( ) gone sledding
(x) cheated while playing a game:
(x) been lonely:
(x) fallen asleep at school:
(x) watched the sun set:
( ) felt an earthquake
(x) touched a snake:
(x – under a tent anyway) slept beneath the stars:
(x) been tickled:
(x) been robbed
(x) been misunderstood:
(x) petted a goat
(x) won a contest:
(x) had a parent run a red light:
(x) been in a car accident
( ) had braces:
(x) felt like an outcast:
( ) eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night
(x) had deja vu
(x) hated the way you look:
(x) witnessed a crime
(x) squished barefoot through the mud:
(x) been lost:
( ) been to the opposite side of the country
(x) swam in the ocean:
(x) played cops and robbers:
( ) recently colored with crayons/colored pencils/markers:
(x) sung karaoke: (I was tricked into it- but fortunately half the class was up there too. Dancing Queen… *shudders*)
(x) paid for a meal with only coins:
(x) made prank phone calls:
(x) laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
( ) caught a snowflake on your tongue
(x) danced in the rain:
(x) written a letter to Santa Claus:
( ) been kissed under a mistletoe
( ) watched the sun rise with someone you care about:
(x) blown bubbles:
( ) made a bonfire on the beach
( ) crashed a party
(x) gone rollerskating/ rollerblading:
(x) had a wish come true:
(x) worn pearls:
( ) ate dog/cat food
(x) sang in the shower:
( ) have a little black dress:
( ) had a dream that you married someone:
(x) glued your hand to something
( ) got your tongue stuck to a flag pole
( ) kissed a fish
(x) been a cheerleader: (kinda)
(x) sat on a roof top:
(x) screamed at the top of your lungs:
(x) done a one-handed cartwheel:
( ) talked on the phone for more than 6 hours
(x) stayed up all night:
( ) picked and ate an apple right off the tree:
(x) climbed a tree:
(x) had a tree house:
(x) are scared too watch scary movies alone:
(x) believed in ghosts:
( ) have more than 30 pairs of shoes
(x) worn a really ugly outfit just to see what others say: (not ugly, per se, just unusual. Red underpants forever and Age of Mythology shirts forever!)
( ) been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on:
( ) broken a bone
(x) been easily amused:
( ) caught a fish then ate it
(x) caught a butterfly:
(x) laughed so hard you cried:
(x) cried so hard you laughed:
(x) cheated on a test:
( ) have a Britney Spears CD:
(x) forgotten someone’s name:
( ) French braided someone’s hair:
(x) been to any other countries besides yours:
( ) had serious surgery
(x) gone out in public in your pajamas:
( ) kissed a stranger
( ) hugged a stranger (I’ve been tempted)
( ) been arrested
(x) had alcohol
(x) pushed all the buttons on an elevator:
(x) swore at your parents:
(x) kicked a guy where it hurts:
( ) gone naked just because
(x) been close to love:
(x) been to a casino
( ) skinny-dipped:
(x) saw a therapist/counsellor:
(x) done the splits:
(x) played spin the bottle:
( ) gotten stitches:
( ) drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour
(x) bitten someone:
( ) been to Niagara Falls
(x) gotten the chicken pox:
( ) crashed into a friend’s car
( ) been to Japan
(x) ridden in a taxi
( ) been fired
(x) lied to a friend:
(x) had a crush on a teacher:
( ) celebrated mardi-gras in New Orleans
(x) been to Europe
( ) Been to Africa
(x) Driven interstate
( ) Been Skiing/ snowbording
( ) Been to a moto-cross show:
( ) lost a child
(x) had a crush on someone you shouldn’t:
( ) own an ipod
( ) own an mp3 player
(XXX) fancy someone on your contact list:
(x) kissed a girl (not a relative)
(x) kissed a boy (not a relative)
( ) fainted
( ) purposely set a part of yourself on fire
(x) questioned your heart:
( ) been obsessed with post-it notes:
(x) cried yourself to sleep:
(x) done something you told yourself you wouldn’t:
( ) jumped off a bridge into a river:
( ) kissed a mirror:
( ) been told you’re hot by a complete stranger: (I did do the opposite, though. Cute guy at the chocolate shop. Shibi likes him.)
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket
5. A special glance.
6 Getting mail
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Chocolate milkshake. (or vanilla or strawberry!)
12. A bubble bath.
14. A good conversation.
15. The beach
16. Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter.
17. Laughing at yourself.
18. Holding a newborn baby.
19.Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
20. Running through sprinklers.
21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
22. Having someone tell you that you’re beautiful.
23. Laughing at an inside joke.
25. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
26. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
27. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
28. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
29. Playing with a new puppy.
30. Having someone play with your hair.
31. Sweet dreams. !
32. Hot chocolate.
33. Road trips with friends.
34. Swinging on swings.
35. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
36. Making chocolate chip cookies.
37. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
38. Holding hands with someone you care about.
39. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
40. Watching the expression on someone’s face as they open a much desired present from you.
41. Watching the sunrise.
42. Getting out of bed every morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
43. Knowing that somebody misses you.
44. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
45. Knowing you’ve done the right thing, no matter what other people think.
Alo alo alo, what ‘ave we ‘ere? A bunch of good fer nuthin’ lonely tramps lookin’ for a brothel or sumthin’ of the sort eh? Well piss orf. This ain’ no ordinary brothel! I mean blog. Aheh heh heh… Alo =)
Just thought I could do with another entry. Firstly, I now listen to music on the way home from school. Yes yes, I know, you can try to re-attach your jaws later. While this may not seem so collosal to you, it’s a first for me, and I enjoyed it immensely. It shaped my mood. I had tears in my eyes for one song, I was nodding my head slightly for another, I was smiling for no apparent reason at the other passengers that gave me the evil eye, but hey. I enjoyed listening to a diskman, stereotypical as it is.
Next, we have the Answer of the Year Award.
Student: David Graham.
Subject: What responsibilities does the State Government have?
Answer: "Er… 18.5 per cent!"
Apparently Steve whispered the answer in his ear. David’s a fat, tall, blonde kid that enjoys being stupid and calling me names. Heh, man that was quality.
Well, so long, and thanks for all the fish!
Long Term Goals
I am a psychologist or counselor, who is very helpful to anyone who seeks his advice.
If that is not possible, I will be a policeman who can think on his feet and help people.
Because I care for people, and can make judgements on what people need, either of these jobs will suit my purpose well.
I am athletic, and enjoy testing my limits, so a police academy sounds like a place where I can hone my physical self.
I am intelligent, precocious and level-headed, so psychology is right down my alley. I will look into my options later in my high school years.
I hope Ivy and I will be married some time around here, and with our combined income, set up a casual life together, where existence is happy and cherished. Nothing else really matters, except finding the happiness in every situation in life. I will make an effort to treasure each day I spend with Ivy, and do something special for her.
In order to make these LTG’s efficient, I will have to change in the following ways:
Ah… None at the moment. It’s just a matter of my parent’s consent.
Medium Term Goals
I have finished high school and am looking at either policing or psychology in their respective areas.
I may have a part time job, working wherever I can to help pay the bills, probably still living in my parent’s house (God bless them).
I’ll look more into this later.
Short Term Goals
Study as much as needed per subject.
Spend 15 minutes every morning going through those autonomy exercise things.
I will arrive at class promptly, ready to learn.
I will always be positive at every opportunity to show the world I am a winner.
Get ready for action baby, yeah!
Basically, my goals were all revolving around keeping Ivy happy to my greatest ability, and seeking a career in psychology. It’s interesting to see how much a person can change in a year, and yet remain so similar.